11 Eden Prairie Students Earn Perfect ACT Scores
Eden Prairie’s Class of 2018 is well on its way to making a name for itself.
According to the Sun Current, 11 Eden Prairie High School juniors have earned a perfect score on the ACT test.
The students who earned the perfect scores of 36 on the test, according to the report: Kieran Arora, Mitchell Cave, Winston Chen, Misha Korolev, Mike Leiter, Diane Li, Raymond Niu, Kelly Pu, Nibir Sarma, Carter Swift and Amy Wang.
Less than one-tenth of one percent of all test takers earn this top score, the report said.
“Given the small percentage of students who secure a perfect score in any given year, the fact that 11 achieved one from our school is pretty remarkable.” Conn McCartan, Eden Prairie High School’s principal, told the newspaper.
The ACT consists of tests in English, math, reading and science.
- Two Eden Prairie Students Earn Rotary Club Awards
- New Dental Clinic Opens in Eden Prairie
- Six Eden Prairie Students Awarded National Merit Scholarships
- Eden Prairie Girl Scouts Construct Free Little Library
- Former Minnesota Viking Adrian Peterson to Sell Eden Prairie Home
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.