2 Eden Prairie High School Girls Golfers Card Holes-In-One Just Days Apart
Eden Prairie’s girls golf team is off to a good start.
According to the Eden Prairie News, last week, two Eden Prairie High School girls golfers hit holes-in-one, just days apart.
The first was hit by Abby Lawrence during a team practice round at The Lynx National in Sauk Centre in the team’s first round outside this year. She was on the 135-yard 17th hole and using a 7 iron, the report said.
The second was just days later by Katelyn Zick in a competition against Hopkins. The team was reportedly at Bluff Creek Golf Course, and she was on the 150-yard third hole using a 4 iron.
“I can’t remember it ever happening,” Eden Prairie girls golf coach Marty Teigen told the newspaper of two holes-in-one within a week. “It’s pretty amazing.”
- Eden Prairie Schools Among Best in State, Nation According to Niche
- Eden Prairie Man Chosen as a 2018 Bush Fellow
- Niche: Eden Prairie the No. 1 Place to Live in Minnesota
- Eden Prairie Mayor Joins Group of 180 Mayors Nationwide to Support Solar Energy
- New Principal for Eden Prairie High School Chosen
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.