Eden Prairie Movies in the Park Showing ‘Max’ Aug. 12
While Labor Day seems to be inching closer and closer, there’s still plenty of summer left in Minnesota. If you’re looking to get out, head over to Eden Prairie’s Movies in the Park event at 9 p.m. Friday, Aug. 12 at Starling Lake Amphitheatre, 14800 Pioneer Trail.
The movie that will be shown is “Max.” The film centers around a precision-trained military service dog, Max, and the teenage brother of his handler who was killed while on the frontlines in Afghanistan.
Moviegoers are encouraged to bring a lawn chair or a blanket, and arrive early to get some delicious concessions and see the The Hall’s of Magic show.
- University of Minnesota’s New Marching Director is Eden Prairie Alum
- City of Eden Prairie Named as ‘Top 150 Workplace’ – For 3rd Consecutive Year
- Crave Restaurant Coming to Eden Prairie Center
- Eden Prairie Fire Department’s 6th Annual 5K Benefits American Cancer Society
- EPHS Teacher a Quarterfinalist for Grammy Foundation’s Educator Award
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.