New Senior Housing Development Approved by Eden Prairie City Council
Eden Prairie will soon have a new senior housing development.
According to the Eden Prairie News, the city council approved plans for Prairie Bluffs Senior Living, a new two-building, development with 138 assisted living, memory care and independent living units.
The development planned for 4.74 acres, and is bordered by Hennepin Town Road on the west, Pioneer Trail on the north and the ramp to southbound Highway 169 on the east, the article said.
Groundbreaking on the project could take place this summer with the goal of opening the complex to seniors in the fall of 2018.
- Eden Prairie Takes 3rd at Boys State Hockey Tournament
- Eden Prairie Schools’ Assistant Superintendent Earns State Award
- Two Eden Prairie Students Nominated for Admission into U.S. Service Academies
- Eden Prairie Apartment Complex Sold for $85 Million
- Two Eden Prairie Teachers Up for 2017 Minnesota Teacher of the Year
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.