City of Eden Prairie Accepting Human Rights Award Nominations
The City of Eden Prairie’s Human Rights and Diversity Commission is now accepting nominations for its annual Human Rights Awards, which aim to “recognize inspiring efforts that work to promote human rights and diversity, and to create an inclusive community spirit.”
According to a city release, awards will be given to an outstanding individual, youth, non-profit organization and business. Recipients will be selected by the commission in March 2015, with an award presentation at a city council meeting later in the spring.
The deadline for nominations is 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 10. Click here to submit an online nomination. For a paper nomination form or for other questions, contact Patricia Fenrick at 952-949-8394.
- Eden Prairie Ranks 22nd on Apartment List’s ‘100 Best Cities for Young Families’
- Minnesota Vikings Sign Eden Prairie Native Carter Bykowski
- Giant Ice Castle Coming to Eden Prairie
- City of Eden Prairie Receives 2014 Workplace Well-Being Award
- New DSW Store Opens in Eden Prairie
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.