Dalai Lama to Visit Eden Prairie-Based Starkey Technologies This Summer
The Dalai Lama is coming to Eden Prairie this summer.
According to the Eden Prairie News, the Buddhist spiritual leader will be in town from June 22-23 to take part in an event at Starkey Hearing Technologies.
That special event is a panel discussion with: Starkey CEO and Owner Bill Austin; Tani Austin, Starkey chief philanthropy officer and Forest Whitaker, UNESCO special envoy for peace and reconciliation, advocate for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, and CEO of Whitaker Peace & Development Initiative.
- Former Minnesota Viking Adrian Peterson to Sell Eden Prairie Home
- EPHS Holds 7th Annual ‘Insights Prom’
- Eden Prairie Included in ‘Best Places to Live’ List
- Eden Prairie Ranks in Top 25 on ‘Best High Schools’ in Minnesota List
- Eden Prairie Students to Compete at National Quiz Bowl Tournament
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.