Data: Eden Prairie High School No. 4 in College Attendance
Eden Prairie High School (EPHS) is one of the top schools in the state for college enrollment, according to statistics from the Minnesota Statewide Longitudinal Education Data System.
As the Sun Current reports, EPHS ranked fourth in the state with 90 percent of the class of 2013 being enrolled in post-secondary school. The schools rank was for those with a graduating class of more than 50.
“There are multiple factors for these results,” Eden Prairie High School Principal Conn McCartan told the Sun Current. “Our school is in a community that places great value on education, so there’s a lot of support, and we have an environment of talented staff. Another component is the programming which is of a significant level of rigor and engagement that prepares students well to attend and be successful in college.”
This was the second time EPHS participated in the data system study, and both times the school had a 90 percent college attendance rate.
- Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools Announces Grant Recipients
- Apartment List Ranks Eden Prairie in Top 5 MN Cities for Families
- Eden Prairie Ranks 22nd on Apartment List’s ‘100 Best Cities for Young Families’
- Eden Prairie Schools to Expand Mosaic Program for Gifted Students
- Minnesota Vikings Sign Eden Prairie Native Carter Bykowski
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.