Eden Prairie Accepting Nominations for Heritage Preservation Award
The City of Eden Prairie is now accepting nominations for the inaugural Heritage Preservation Award.
According to the city’s website, Eden Prairie residents and businesses have the ability to be recognized for their efforts to preserve, rehabilitate, restore and use the city’s heritage resources.
Nominations are being accepted through 4:30 p.m. June 30, and a winner will be selected sometime in July. The winner will be honored at the Aug. 18 city council meeting.
- Eden Prairie Presents 2014 Human Rights Awards
- Eden Prairie Junior Earns Perfect Score on ACT
- Dunkin’ Donuts Reportedly Coming to Eden Prairie
- Central Middle School Science Bowl Kids Take First at State
- Apartment List Ranks Eden Prairie in Top 5 MN Cities for Families
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.