Eden Prairie City Employees Help Carry Special Olympics Minnesota Torch
Some of Eden Prairie’s city employees recently helped carry the Special Olympics Minnesota torch through town.
According to the Eden Prairie News, city employees ran three miles through Eden Prairie carrying the Special Olympics Minnesota torch on June 22.
The employees got the torch from the Minnetonka Police Department and gave it to the Richfield Police Department several miles later, the report said.
The 2018 Special Olympics Minnesota Summer Games were held at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul June 23-24, the report said.
- Hennepin County Hires Alex Tittle to Reduce Racial and Other Disparities
- Stephanie Baker Chosen as Cedar Ridge Associate Principal
- Niche Ranks Eden Prairie No. 1 on ‘Best Places to Raise a Family’ in MN List
- Eden Prairie Parks and Recreation Department Earns State Awards
- Three Eden Prairie Seniors Named National Merit Scholars
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.