Eden Prairie Foundation to Host Inaugural Brewfest
On Saturday, Sept. 13 locals will be able to enjoy samples of delicious craft beers while also giving back to the Eden Prairie community at the inaugural Prairie Brewfest.
The event is being put on by the Eden Prairie Community Foundation, which works to enrich the community through philanthropy, collaboration and leadership, and features food, entertainment, a raffle and, of course, craft brews.
The event, which is only open to those 21 and older, is being held from 3-6 p.m. Saturday atop the SouthWest Station parking ramp at 13500 Technology Dr. in Eden Prairie. Tickets are $40, and $25 of that is a tax-deductible donation. The money raised will help support the foundations efforts to improve the Eden Prairie community.
For more information on the Eden Prairie Community Foundation, go to epcommunityfoundation.org. For more up-to-date information on what you will find at Prairie Brewfest, go to prairiebrewfest.com. To purchase tickets for the event, click here.
- Safe Choice Security Names Eden Prairie to Safest MN Cities List
- Eden Prairie’s International School Opens Residence Hall
- Explorers Take Home Awards from National Conference
- Flashback: Eden Prairie Plays Host to Hot-Air Balloon Races in 1979
- EP Robotics Team Pushes STEM in Washington D.C.
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.