Eden Prairie Fourth Graders Hold ‘Wax Museum’ Exhibit
Fourth graders at Eden Prairie’s Cedar Ridge Elementary held a Wax Museum last month, featuring Albert Einstein, the Wright brothers, Martin Luther King Jr., as well as many other historical figures.
The museum was part of a project that had students research a famous person who has made a historical impact, according to a school district press release. The students compiled facts about their famous person and then created a frame to model their chosen figure. The kids also dressed up to resemble their person.
“The kids worked hard researching their historical figures and presented them with enthusiasm. The wax museum was a great event for students and parents,” fourth grade teacher Jim Gustafson said in the release.
To see a full photo gallery, click here.
- Two Eden Prairie Teachers Receive Award for Leadership & Innovation
- Eden Prairie High’s Eagle Band Finished in Top 10 at BOA
- Eden Prairie Fire Department Receives Life Safety Achievement Award
- Eden Prairie’s International School Opens Residence Hall
- Explorers Take Home Awards from National Conference
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.