Eden Prairie High School’s Girls Lacrosse Team Finishes Second in State
The Eden Prairie High School girls lacrosse team capped off another successful year, this time finishing second in the state championship event.
According to the Pioneer Press, Eden Prairie took the runner-up spot after being defeated by the Apple Valley High School Eagles. The championship game was held at Chanhassen High School on June 16.
The team lost by just one goal; the final score was 11-10.
Coming into the game, Eden Prairie had impressively won the state title for three years in a row.
- Stephanie Baker Chosen as Cedar Ridge Associate Principal
- Niche Ranks Eden Prairie No. 1 on ‘Best Places to Raise a Family’ in MN List
- Eden Prairie Parks and Recreation Department Earns State Awards
- Three Eden Prairie Seniors Named National Merit Scholars
- Crystalyn Hengler Receives Athena Award
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.