Eden Prairie High’s Eagle Band Finished in Top 10 at BOA
The Eden Prairie High School Eagle Marching Band just finished its season on quite the high note. The band placed No. 8 overall at the Bands of America (BOA) Super Regional Championship in St. Louis on Saturday, Oct. 18.
According to a school district press release, a total of 64 bands from 13 states competed at the Edward Jones Dome in Missouri. The band’s 2014 show, “What Lies Beneath,” featured music from the movie “The Abyss,” “All the Rowboats” and “Danny Boy.”
The band is directed by Scott Palmer, and drum majors are Mark Henry and Justin York. In addition, earlier this month the Eagle Band as a whole placed second at the state championship, and the percussion section was awarded first place.
Congrats to the Eagle Band!
- Eden Prairie Fire Department Receives Life Safety Achievement Award
- New DSW Store Opens in Eden Prairie
- Home Inventory Levels Up / Closed Sales Down in Eden Prairie
- Smart Landscaping Means Lower Energy Costs, Higher Home Value
- Safe Choice Security Names Eden Prairie to Safest MN Cities List
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.