Eden Prairie Library to Host Meeting to Discuss Renovations
A community meeting is set to discuss renovations to Eden Prairies public library.
According to the Eden Prairie News, the Hennepin County Library in Eden Prairie is hosting a community meeting to provide more information about renovations planned to begin later this year and be completed in 2019 to the building.
The community meeting is set for 7 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 24, at the Eden Prairie library, 565 Prairie Center Drive. During the meeting, library staff and project architects will share the proposed design for the renovated library.
Hennepin County Library officials have budgeted $12 million for the renovations, which involves closing the library.
- Eden Prairie-Based Medical Device Company Gets $65 Million to Test Diabetes Treatment
- Eden Prairie Pom Squad Begins Competitive Season
- Project for New Scheels Store Takes Another Step Forward
- Antonio Montero Named Minnesota’s 2017 Mr. Football
- Star Tribune Names Eden Prairie Football’s Antonio Montero ‘Metro Player of the Year’
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.