Eden Prairie Lioness Club Hosts Arts and Craft Fair
The Eden Prairie Lioness Club held its ninth annual Arts and Crafts Fair Nov. 4.
According to the Eden Prairie News, community members were able to get an early start on their holiday shopping at the fair, which was held at Grace Church, and featured 109 vendors selling items ranging from body products and Christmas decorations to wooden objects and maple syrup.
Proceeds from the event support the programs of the Lioness Club as well as contributions to other nonprofits including Minnesota Eye Bank, Eden Prairie Crime Prevention Fund, Cornerstone and Prop Shop, the article said.
- Eden Prairie Development Receives $750K in Met Council Funding
- Mini Orchards to Provide Fruit to Eden Prairie Families in Need
- Eden Prairie Kindergarten Teacher Earns Recognition
- Eden Prairie High School Students Earn State’s AP Scholar Awards
- Two Eden Prairie Students Advance to Minnesota Sings Competition
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.