Eden Prairie Liquor Customers Give Back to Local Food Shelf
Eden Prairie Liquor customers made a big difference for those who rely on PROP food shelf for help.
According to a city press release, city liquor stores ran the Dollar Drive throughout November, inviting customers to donate just $1 each time they visited. They also held the Happy Hour for Hunger event to collected canned food items.
All told, customers donated a whopping $6,001.09 and 220 pounds of food, which were then given to PROP food shelf to help them stock their shelves this holiday season.
In the release, the city thanked all of those who contributed to the fundraiser last month.
- Three Eden Prairie Companies Receive Minnesota Tekne Awards
- Pizza Luce to Open Eden Prairie Location
- Eden Prairie Development Receives $750K in Met Council Funding
- Mini Orchards to Provide Fruit to Eden Prairie Families in Need
- Eden Prairie Kindergarten Teacher Earns Recognition
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.