Eden Prairie Players to Present ‘Beauty and the Beast’ June 15-24
The Eden Prairie Players’ summer musical is a Broadway twist on a Disney favorite.
According to the theater production company, this year’s summer musical is “Beauty and the Beast,” and performances are set to start June 15 and run through June 24 at Staring Lake Amphitheater in Eden Prairie.
Selma Petterson will play Belle and Adam Harfield will play Beast, the report said. Matthew Kraft will play Gaston.
The first performance is set for Friday, June 15, at 7 p.m., and shows run through June 24, the report said.
- Stephanie Baker Chosen as Cedar Ridge Associate Principal
- Niche Ranks Eden Prairie No. 1 on ‘Best Places to Raise a Family’ in MN List
- Eden Prairie Parks and Recreation Department Earns State Awards
- Three Eden Prairie Seniors Named National Merit Scholars
- Crystalyn Hengler Receives Athena Award
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.