Eden Prairie Schools Hires New Executive Director of Business Services
After an extensive search and interview process, Eden Prairie Public Schools has hired a new executive director of business services.
According to a district press release, Jason Mutzenberger has been given the job. The position came open after Patricia Magnuson resigned in May after more than 20 years of service to the district.
“Jason brings an extensive financial background as well as a deep understanding of school finance to our district,” Supt. Curt Tryggestad said in the release. “He understands the nuances of school district finances and will be a great addition to our leadership team.”
Mutzenberger is currently the director of business services for the Inver Grove Heights School District, and he has also been the financial services supervisor for Richfield Public Schools. He has a bachelor of accounting degree from North Dakota State University and holds a certification from the Minnesota Association of School Business Officials.
Mutzenberger is slated to start in the district on July 1.
- Eden Prairie’s SouthWest Transit Plans for the Future
- Supermileage Team Makes Strong Finish at Annual Competition
- Eden Prairie Hires New Principal for Spanish Immersion School
- Eden Prairie Native Receives Fulbright Award
- Eden Prairie High’s Math Team Places First at Competition
- Yellow Ribbon Network Teams Up With DECA to Send Supplies to Troops
- The Meadows at Riley Creek Offers the Finest Living