Eden Prairie Takes 3rd at Boys State Hockey Tournament
The Eden Prairie High School boys hockey team finished third in the boys state hockey tournament.
According to the Sun Current, the Eagles beat Lakeville South High School 3-2 in overtime on March 11 to take third place at state.
The win came a day after the team lost a chance at a state title to eventual champion Grand Rapids, who beat Eden Prairie in the semifinals.
Eden Prairie finished the year with a 23-5-2 record, and senior Casey Mittelstadt earned the state’s Mr. Hockey award, according to the article.
- Eden Prairie Schools’ Assistant Superintendent Earns State Award
- Two Eden Prairie Students Nominated for Admission into U.S. Service Academies
- Eden Prairie Apartment Complex Sold for $85 Million
- Two Eden Prairie Teachers Up for 2017 Minnesota Teacher of the Year
- Financial Website Names Eden Prairie 10th Safest ‘Large City’ in MN
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.