Eden Prairie Woman Wins Mrs. Minnesota Competition
An Eden Prairie woman took home the crown as Mrs. Minnesota last month and will represent the state at the national Mrs. America competition in August.
According to the Sun Current, the winner was Alia Arellano. Arellano is a longtime conservative political activist and is the Senate District 48 Republican Party co-chair in Eden Prairie and Minnetonka. She is currently in the process of completing her doctoral dissertation in educational leadership and administration at Saint Mary’s, the paper said.
The Mrs. Minnesota and Mrs. America competition celebrates the accomplishments and talents of married women throughout their home states and the country.
- Eden Prairie Schools Announces New Associate Principal Hires
- Eden Prairie Gets Recognition for Sustainability Efforts
- Selling Your Eden Prairie Home – Little Things Can Be a Big Deal!
- Eden Prairie’s SouthWest Transit Plans for the Future
- The Meadows at Riley Creek Offers the Finest Living