Eden Prairie’s Antonio Montero Up for 2017 ‘Mr. Football’ Award
Eden Prairie linebacker Antonio Montero is up for a major state football honor.
According to the Star Tribune, Montero is one of 11 Minnesota seniors in the running for the 2017 Mr. Football Award.
The award is sponsored by the coaches association and the Minnesota Vikings, and it will be presented at a banquet on Dec. 5 at the Doubletree by Hilton in St. Louis Park.
- Pizza Luce to Open Eden Prairie Location
- Eden Prairie Development Receives $750K in Met Council Funding
- Mini Orchards to Provide Fruit to Eden Prairie Families in Need
- Eden Prairie Kindergarten Teacher Earns Recognition
- Eden Prairie High School Students Earn State’s AP Scholar Awards
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.