Eden Prairie’s Ice Castle Now Open
The much anticipated Eden Prairie Ice Castle is now open to the public. It officially opened Jan. 9 and will likely be open through March (weather depending of course).
The giant castle features tunnels, archways, glacial waterfalls, an ice slide and much more to delight visitors. There will also be appearances by ice princesses, bonfires, fire shows, snowshoeing and other activities on certain dates.
Here’s all the information you need to know:
Where: Miller Park, 17970 E. Miller Pkwy. in Eden Prairie.
When: 2-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday; 2-10 p.m. Fridays, and noon to 10 p.m. Saturdays.
Cost: Ages 3 and under free; $8.95 for ages 4-11, $12.95 for ages 12 and older; season passes are $25.
Additional information: http://icecastles.com/ep
- Eden Prairie Ranks 22nd on Apartment List’s ‘100 Best Cities for Young Families’
- Eden Prairie Schools to Expand Mosaic Program for Gifted Students
- Giant Ice Castle Coming to Eden Prairie
- Smart Landscaping Means Lower Energy Costs, Higher Home Value
- Safe Choice Security Names Eden Prairie to Safest MN Cities List
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.