Eden Prairie’s Ice Castle to Close March 7
If you haven’t gotten a chance to visit Eden Prairie’s massive ice castle this winter, you only have a few days left to do it. The castle will close on Saturday, March 7, according to SWNewsMedia.com.
The castle features an evening light show, tunnels and caverns to explore, ice slides, photo opps with your favorite “Frozen” characters and much more.
As part of the closing festivities, a Military and Public Safety Appreciation Day was held on March 1, according to the newspaper.
The site is open 2-9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 2-10 p.m. Fridays and noon to 10 p.m. Saturdays. The castle is located at 17970 East Miller Parkway in Eden Prairie. For more information or to purchase tickets online, go to icecastles.com/ep.
- Central Middle School Science Bowl Kids Take First at State
- Two Eden Prairie Seniors Up for ‘Ms. Hockey Award’
- Eden Prairie Ranks 22nd on Apartment List’s ‘100 Best Cities for Young Families’
- Minnesota Vikings Sign Eden Prairie Native Carter Bykowski
- Eden Prairie Fourth Graders Hold ‘Wax Museum’ Exhibit
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.