Eden Prairie’s Tavern 4 & 5 Makes 2014 Vita.mn Restaurant Guide
Here’s what the guide says about Tavern 4 &5:
“Yes, a neighborhood hangout in the suburbs, that isn’t Applebee’s. Nice. Plate-size pizzas are a pleasant surprise, with puffy, lightly chewy crusts and a plethora of like-minded toppings, including a lively pesto, subtly sweet roasted red peppers and plenty of flavorful rotisserie chicken. Most memorable are the tater tots — yes, tater tots — creamy mashed potatoes formed into cork-shaped tots and then rolled in crunchy, panko-like crushed house-made potato chips. Or try the potato skins, with their prosciutto and fontina touches. Or the crazily addictive chips-and-dip version of the Reuben sandwich. Or the snappy-skinned ring bologna, grilled to tantalizing smokiness and served with a robust, beer-blended mustard. Like the menu, the space manages to modernize the tavern format without wholly remaking it.”
Tavern 4 & 5 is located at 16396 Wagner Way. For more information on the restaurant, go to tavern4and5.com.
- Eden Prairie High’s Eagle Band Finished in Top 10 at BOA
- Eden Prairie Fire Department Receives Life Safety Achievement Award
- New DSW Store Opens in Eden Prairie
- Smart Landscaping Means Lower Energy Costs, Higher Home Value
- Safe Choice Security Names Eden Prairie to Safest MN Cities List
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.