Former Minnesota Viking Adrian Peterson to Sell Eden Prairie Home
Now that former Minnesota Viking Adrian Peterson is playing for a new team, he’s decided to sell his Eden Prairie home.
According to the Star Tribune, Peterson has put his 4,167-square foot home in Eden Prairie on the market for $695,000.
The five-bedroom, four-bathroom home includes an entertainment room featuring purple walls and a huge Vikings’ logo.
Peterson purchased the home in 2007 for $665,000, according to the report.
- EPHS Holds 7th Annual ‘Insights Prom’
- Eden Prairie Included in ‘Best Places to Live’ List
- Eden Prairie Ranks in Top 25 on ‘Best High Schools’ in Minnesota List
- Eden Prairie Students to Compete at National Quiz Bowl Tournament
- Eden Prairie Senior Naomi Rogge Earns Athena Award
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.