Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools Announces Grant Recipients
Thanks to more than $87,000 in grants, Eden Prairie Schools teachers will see many of their innovative classroom and program ideas come to life in the coming year.
The Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools (FEPS) selected 14 different proposals to get the funding this year. The programs that will get the money impact students at all grade levels. Some of the proposals that received funding were My Book Day, CORE Support Program, Early Literacy Skills Builder Curriculum Software Licenses, Stress Kits for Guided Relaxation, and Outdoor Learning Lab Materials.
Since its inception, the annual FEPS grant program has given more than $600,000 to Eden Prairie Schools.
- Central Middle School Science Bowl Kids Take First at State
- Apartment List Ranks Eden Prairie in Top 5 MN Cities for Families
- Eden Prairie Ranks 22nd on Apartment List’s ‘100 Best Cities for Young Families’
- Eden Prairie Schools to Expand Mosaic Program for Gifted Students
- Eden Prairie Fourth Graders Hold ‘Wax Museum’ Exhibit
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.