Korean BBQ Food Truck to Open First Restaurant in Eden Prairie
A Korean barbecue joint will soon be making its way to Eden Prairie, according to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal.
After running a food truck business for two years, Gogi Bros. are signing a lease for its first restaurant space at 6407 City W. Parkway in Eden Prairie, which is in the Shady Oak Retail Center.
“It’s hard to get any authentic [Korean] food in the southwest metro,” co-owner John Park, told the journal of its decision to settle in Eden Prairie. “It was the perfect opportunity.”
Details on when they plan to open have not been announced.
- Two Eden Prairie High Students Get Rotary Ethics Scholarships
- Data: Eden Prairie High School No. 4 in College Attendance
- Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools Announces Grant Recipients
- Central Middle School Science Bowl Kids Take First at State
- Apartment List Ranks Eden Prairie in Top 5 MN Cities for Families
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.