Naf Naf Grill Plans Eden Prairie Location
A fast food chain that’s been billed by a fan as “the Chipotle of Falafel” is making plans to open three locations in Minnesota, including one in Eden Prairie.
According to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal, Naf Naf Grill is moving north from the suburbs of Chicago to open up in the Twin Cities market, but the company did not release a timeline for the expansion. One person who reviewed the restaurant, gave it the title of “the Chipotle of Falafel,” the journal said.
The casual dining restaurant specializes in Middle Eastern foods such as hummus and shawarma, and of course falafel. Other planned Minnesota include Maple Grove and downtown Minneapolis, the journal reported.
For more information on the restaurant, go to nafnafgrill.com.
- Community Files: Eden Prairie’s Snow Ordinance
- Eden Prairie Ranks 22nd on Apartment List’s ‘100 Best Cities for Young Families’
- Eden Prairie Schools to Expand Mosaic Program for Gifted Students
- Giant Ice Castle Coming to Eden Prairie
- City of Eden Prairie Receives 2014 Workplace Well-Being Award
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.