New Personal Training Business Caters to People With Special Needs
Eden Prairie’s newest fitness business aims to focus on individuals and athletes with special needs.
According to the Sun Current, Built on Bravery specifically serves athletes who have autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, and other intellectual and physical disabilities.
Built on Bravery is based in the YoungQuest Fitness Center at 6545 Flying Cloud Dr., and owner Andrew Cameron reportedly offers a focus on seven areas of lifestyle wellness: bodybuilding, nutritional coaching, meal preparation, powerlifting, sport-specific training, weight gain and weight loss.
“Some people define special-needs athletes by their limitations, but we know better,” Cameron told the newspaper. “Our clients are runners, soccer players, golfers, powerlifters, skaters, basketball players and swimmers.”
- Eden Prairie Kindergarten Teacher Earns Recognition
- Eden Prairie High School Students Earn State’s AP Scholar Awards
- Two Eden Prairie Students Advance to Minnesota Sings Competition
- Eden Prairie Colors Marching Band Festival Set for Sept. 9
- Geek Squad Academy in Eden Prairie Brings Kids and Technology Together
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.