Niche Ranks Eden Prairie No. 1 on ‘Best Places to Raise a Family’ in MN List
Eden Prairie is the best place to raise a family in Minnesota, according to Niche.com’s 2018 rankings report.
The annual “Best Places to Raise a Family in America” report looked at thousands of cities in total, ranked then nationally and then by state as well, with Niche taking into account key factors such as the quality of local schools, safety, affordability, and access to family amenities. More simply, Niche attempted to measure “the appeal of an area for families.”
Eden Prairie ranked No. 1 in the state and also came in at No. 41 in the nation.
The city also boasts an A+ grade overall from the data aggregation site, as well as an A+ for “Public Schools.”
To see the full list of Minnesota rankings, click here.
- Eden Prairie Parks and Recreation Department Earns State Awards
- Three Eden Prairie Seniors Named National Merit Scholars
- Crystalyn Hengler Receives Athena Award
- 2 Eden Prairie High School Girls Golfers Card Holes-In-One Just Days Apart
- Eden Prairie Schools Among Best in State, Nation According to Niche
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.