Pizza Luce to Open Eden Prairie Location
Pizza Luce is reportedly expanding its Twin Cities footprint with the purchase of a property in Eden Prairie.
According to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal, JSLJ LLC, an entity related to Pizza Luce, bought a 7,550-square-foot space in Eden Prairie for $2.3 million, which was listed on the certificate of real estate value. That space is the former Don Pablo’s restaurant at 11347 Viking Dr.
“We’re excited to be adding to our western properties,” JJ Haywood, CEO of Pizza Luce, told the journal.
Renovations will reportedly start in early 2018 and an opening is expected in the summer of 2018.
- Eden Prairie Lioness Club Hosts Arts and Craft Fair
- Eden Prairie Development Receives $750K in Met Council Funding
- Mini Orchards to Provide Fruit to Eden Prairie Families in Need
- Eden Prairie Kindergarten Teacher Earns Recognition
- Eden Prairie High School Students Earn State’s AP Scholar Awards
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.