Top Eden Prairie Realtors
The Welu Home Team
Leaders in the Eden Prairie market for over 10 years, Cindy Welu, along with her exceptional team, are positioned to deliver you the best results in today’s housing market. Technology and new media marketing, as well as staging and key relocation contacts, are keys to their superior performance. Named among the Top 100 Realtors in the World, they are at the top of the market locally, as well as nationally. Exceptional energy level and a “no excuses” mind set are some of the qualities that enhance their performance and bring you top results.
- Top 100 Realtors World Wide
- #1 Team company wide for over 8 years
- Biltmore Who’s Who of International Real Estate
- Voted “Super Agent” by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine
- Over 1,500 Homes Sold
- Top 5 Real Estate Teams in Minnesota for past three years
- $50 Million per year Club
Industry Leading Marketing
- Over 2500 “Unique Buyer views” of your home monthly
- Featured Placement on all industry leading websites
- Individual Website for your home
- Video and virtual tours are standard with our team
- High-end professional photography
- Custom Brochures and Marketing pieces
- Reverse prospecting to our 12,000 “registered buyer” database
- Direct mailing to key buyer areas
- Exclusive relocation contracts
- Networking with the top 500 Realtor’s in the market
Cindy Hanson Welu
Cindy has been a leader in Real Estate in the Eden Prairie market since 2000. As one of Eden Prairie’s #1 Home Sellers the past decade, Cindy and her team have set the pace for sales performance in many of Eden Prairie’s neighborhoods. Creative marketing and a pro-active approach to the home buying and selling process have been key attributes driving the team’s success.
As principal of the real estate team, Cindy personally oversees the day to day operations and the marketing of each listing, as well as working with many relocation and listing clients personally. As a past military member of the Army National Guard, Cindy learned the discipline of hard work and dedication she carries with her in her commitment to her clients.
She graduated from the University of North Dakota with a BA in Public Relations and continues to educate herself in real estate trends and technology year after year. Her designations include CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist), GRI (Graduate of Realtors Institute), e-PRO (Professional with latest technology), PME (Property Marketing Specialist), CCE (Certified Community Expert), CBR (Certified Buyer Representative), CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert), and various relocation and new construction certifications.
Prior to obtaining her real estate license and then her real estate brokers license, Cindy worked in Marketing so real estate was a natural move for her. She has been living in Eden Prairie with her family since 1998 and has come to truly love the city she calls home. Outside of real estate she loves spending time with her husband and four children, as well as watching sports, walking, golfing, movies, music, and reading.
Kare 11 Interview: Beating the Spring Market Surge
Fox 9 Interview: Home buying Myths Debunked
Kare 11 Interview: Tips forHome Buyers in a Sellers Market