Road Work on Highway 62 Has Begun
Construction projects, including resurfacing, will begin July 9 on Highway 62 between Eden Prairie and Edina.
According to the Chanhassen Villager, the Minnesota Department of Transportation will start work resurfacing and improving Highway 62 from Tracy Avenue in Edina to Beach Road/Clearwater Drive in Eden Prairie and Minnetonka Monday, July 9.
Work on Highway 62 consists of pavement resurfacing, drainage improvements, ramp repairs and sidewalk access improvements, the report said.
Once done, the work will result in smoother rides, extended pavement life and safety improvements for pedestrians, bicyclists and drivers, the report said.
- Eden Prairie City Employees Help Carry Special Olympics Minnesota Torch
- Hennepin County Hires Alex Tittle to Reduce Racial and Other Disparities
- Stephanie Baker Chosen as Cedar Ridge Associate Principal
- Niche Ranks Eden Prairie No. 1 on ‘Best Places to Raise a Family’ in MN List
- Eden Prairie Parks and Recreation Department Earns State Awards
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.