Social Services in Eden Prairie
Do you live in Eden Prairie? Are you moving to the area? You should become familiar with the many social services offered to people who live in the city. After all, you never know when you or a family member will need to take advantage.
The following services have long standing relationships with the City of Eden Prairie:
- CAPSH (Community Action Partnership of Suburban Hennepin). This agency helps improve the lives of low income families.
- Meals on Wheels. For those who are unable to prepare their own meals, this volunteer run program is a great place to turn.
- PROP (People Reaching Out to Other People). This organization provides food and clothing to local residents in need.
- Senior Community Services. For senior citizens in need of counseling while helping older individuals remain independent.
- Eden Prairie Family Center. Offers personalized and family counseling. Also provides services such as marriage counseling, violence programs, credit counseling, and more.
By reviewing these social service organizations, it is easy to see that the City of Eden Prairie truly cares for its citizens. This is more than can be said for many cities throughout the country
If you are a resident of Eden Prairie and need any sort of help, there is a good chance that a local organization can lend the proper assistance.