Star Tribune Names City of Eden Prairie a Top Workplace in MN
According to a city press release, the City of Eden Prairie was named a Top 150 Workplace and placed No. 22 overall for mid-sized companies. Eden Prairie is the only city government to make the list.
The rankings are based on confidential employee survey results collected by WorkplaceDynamics.
“We are proud to be the only city government in the state to be recognized as a Top 150 Workplace for the second consecutive year,” City Manager Rick Getschow said in the release. “This designation is especially meaningful because the rankings were compiled solely on the basis of employee responses.”
- Eden Prairie Presents 2014 Human Rights Awards
- Eden Prairie Junior Earns Perfect Score on ACT
- Dunkin’ Donuts Reportedly Coming to Eden Prairie
- Two Eden Prairie High Students Get Rotary Ethics Scholarships
- Foundation for Eden Prairie Schools Announces Grant Recipients
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.