Three Eden Prairie Companies Receive Minnesota Tekne Awards
Three Eden Prairie businesses have been recognized by the Minnesota High Tech Association (MHTA) for their dedication and innovation with 2017 Tekne Awards.
According to Eden Prairie News, the following are the local recipients as well as their respective awards:
- Arcserve, LLC, Cyber Security Award
- Activated Research Co., Industry Impact Award
- StemoniX, Startup Award
“More than 30 years ago, MHTA’s founding members came together around three principles: build support for Minnesota’s science and technology institutions, enrich relationships between industry and education to understand future workforce demands, and develop a strategy for science, engineering and technology education,” Margaret Anderson Kelliher, president and CEO of MHTA, said in a release. “The Tekne awards are a celebration of these principles, and these 13 recipients highlight the advancements of science and technology right here in our community.”
- Pizza Luce to Open Eden Prairie Location
- Eden Prairie Development Receives $750K in Met Council Funding
- Mini Orchards to Provide Fruit to Eden Prairie Families in Need
- Eden Prairie Kindergarten Teacher Earns Recognition
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.