Three Eden Prairie Seniors Named National Merit Scholars
Three Eden Prairie seniors have been named National Merit Scholars.
According to the Eden Prairie News, Eden Prairie High School students Kelly Pu and Amy B. Wang, as well as Janet B. Kang, an Eden Prairie resident and senior at The Blake School, each have earned $2,500 National Merit scholarships.
The trio of Eden Prairie Merit Scholar designees were chosen from a talent pool of more than 15,000 outstanding national finalists in the 2018 National Merit Scholarship Program, the report said.
The National Merit $2,500 scholarship winners are the finalists in each state judged to have the strongest combination of accomplishments, skills, and potential for success in rigorous college studies.
- Crystalyn Hengler Receives Athena Award
- 2 Eden Prairie High School Girls Golfers Card Holes-In-One Just Days Apart
- Eden Prairie Schools Among Best in State, Nation According to Niche
- Eden Prairie Man Chosen as a 2018 Bush Fellow
- Niche: Eden Prairie the No. 1 Place to Live in Minnesota
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.