Two Eden Prairie Seniors Up for ‘Ms. Hockey Award’
Of the 10 senior girls up for this year’s Ms. Hockey Award, two are students and players at Eden Prairie High School: Charly Dahlquist and Lauren Boyle.
According to a school district release, the award goes to a player who excels in academics, community or extra-curricular activities, citizenship, coachability and on-ice performance.
Dalhquist, who is planning to attend the University of North Dakota next year, is a forward and Boyle, who will go to Ohio State, plays on defense.
- Apartment List Ranks Eden Prairie in Top 5 MN Cities for Families
- Jeff Dezenski Receives Firefighter of the Year Honor
- Naf Naf Grill Plans Eden Prairie Location
- Eden Prairie Fourth Graders Hold ‘Wax Museum’ Exhibit
- Two Eden Prairie Teachers Receive Award for Leadership & Innovation
This local update courtesy of your Eden Prairie Community Expert.